- Self-contained 1 bedroom cottage for one couple in the Barossa Valley
- Authentic 1860s German settlers cottage within a private 10-acre vineyard
- Large outdoor deck with kitchenette, dining table & sun loungers
- Underfloor heating and an open fire for the cooler months
- Private cellar with historic photos & owner’s collection of wines
- Short 10-minute walk to Seppeltsfield Winery, Jam Factory & Fino
- Generous breakfast & a selection of local treats included
One of the great wine regions in the world, the Barossa Valley is a must-visit for gourmands and wine fans. Flourishing heritage parks flow into verdant, rolling vineyards and into picturesque villages with top-notch restaurants. Here, tucked amidst 10 acres of private vineyard and along the famous palm-tree lined Seppeltsfield Road, you’ll find Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage. This sumptuous one bedroom, self-contained hideaway is an ideal couple's retreat in the Barossa.
The Cottage offers a convenient location for exploring the delights of the Barossa Valley either by foot or by car. You're just next door to Hentley Farm winery and restaurant, a 10-minute walk to the historic Seppeltsfield Winery, the Jam Factory, and Fino Restaurant. Meanwhile, the acclaimed Appellation restaurant and the many artisan delights of Maggie Beer's Farm Shop are only a short 10-minute drive away. You may also want to try one of the additional Experiences Tours offered by Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage including scenic helicopter flights, cheese and tea pairing, wine tasting, and wine appreciation for beginners.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Cottages & Cabins|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|