- Super luxurious 1856 homestead set on 225 acres of countryside
- Original location for the television series McLeods Daughters
- 7 beautiful suites including a separate Stonemason’s Cottage hideaway
- Bathe in the beautiful & private riverside ‘bush bath’
- A continental or cooked breakfast is included every morning
- In-house executive Wine Cellar with wines available to purchase
Ideally located on the edge of the iconic Barossa Valley amongst pretty rolling countryside and some of the world's best wineries, award winning Kingsford Homestead is the ultimate luxury homestead accommodation just 45 minutes from Adelaide.
Originally a 19th Century sheep station, this expansive 225 acre property offers elegance and luxury at its finest and makes an ideal country retreat for wine connoisseurs, special occasions or simply those looking to escape to the countryside for a luxurious getaway with friends. Newly renovated and impressively furnished, this historical sandstone estate dates back to the mid-1800 and showcases six beautifully appointed suites and a separate luxurious Stonemason’s Cottage.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Kingsford Homestead may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Maximum 300 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||The Ahrens, Frederick Scarfe: 1 Queen. All Other Suites: 1 King (or Twin)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||25% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Amex|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|