- Beautiful, romantic couples retreat in the rural hinterland of Shoreham
- Nestled within a 10-hectare farm with plenty of olive & apple trees
- Spacious open plan living area with a cosy wood-burning fireplace
- Farmgate store on-site, with award-winning apple ciders & olive oils
- Secluded location near the beaches of Western Port & Port Philip Bay
- A 15-minute drive from the town’s restaurants, vineyards & galleries
Luxury accommodation nestled within a 10-hectare farm filled with olive, apple, and pear trees - this is Hart’s Farm, located on Tucks Road in the rural hinterland of Shoreham. This beautiful holiday home, situated only 15 minutes drive from the town’s fine dining restaurants and vineyards, offers couples a romantic getaway and a myriad of enjoyments to discover amid nature’s bounty.
Explore the farm’s lush environment: walk through the wetlands, the coolest part of the property, with Manton’s Creek planted with eucalypts, green wattle, Blackwood, and water plants. Go bird-watching, looking out for kookaburras, barn swallows, wood ducks, and even wedge-tailed eagles, falcons, and hawks. Pick fresh vegetables and herbs from the garden and take them to your kitchen. Climb the olive grove hill overlooking Western Port, or saunter through the heritage apple and pear orchards before tasting the farm’s award-winning apple cider and extra virgin olive oil at the Farmgate.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Hart's Farm may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Cottages & Cabins|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||Full payment due at time of booking|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||At time of booking|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|