- Three unique self-catering pavilions in the Adelaide Hills
- Two pavilions with private deck, outdoor setting & barbecue
- One pavilion with king-sized bed & large two-person bath
- Continental breakfast provisions included each morning
- Close to Adelaide hills wineries & attractions
- Only 20 minutes from Adelaide CBD
Nestled among tall stringybark eucalypts, Cladich Pavilions offer a tranquil luxury hideaway within the bushland of the Adelaide Hills. Here, the lush vegetation calms the senses and wraps you in serenity, while the abundant birdlife and local fauna keep you company.
Located only 20 minutes from the centre of Adelaide, this unique bed and breakfast provides an easy escape from the city. It also presents plenty of opportunities to discover all the attractions of the Adelaide Hills region, including the weekend farmers’ markets, parks and wildlife, and world-class wineries.
Fill in your details and one of our Getaway Specialists will get back to you soon.
|Type:||Cottages & Cabins|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||The Billabong: 1 King (or Twin on request). The Dunes: 1 Queen. The Gums: 1 Queen, 1 Single (Sofa bed - additional fee applies)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||14 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|